Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tuesday I "threw" a pool party for the kids. I had 15 teenagers here!! Then 12 spent the night!! Well, now I'm paying for it. I have had a borderline migraine for the last two days. So, no post. But when I can see straight, I'll be back!!! Haven't even had a chance to spin, can you believe that? I don't want to mess around with what I've got on the bobbin right now though, it's for the Feather and Fan shawl, and it has to be perfect. Posting soon....

2 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

I hope you feel better soon!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Teri S. said...

Hi...just took a quick trip through your blog. What beautiful work! I particularly liked the colors for the yarn you have earmarked for Fair Isle--very soothing.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy