Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy
I haven't posted in a week! I can't believe it's been that long. I have been soooo busy. We had a picnic, and friends from Michigan down, and just one thing after another this past week. Now I can finally sit down. Which is really what I've supposed to have been doing since the surgery. But, I know you all out there know that when you're a woman, sitting isn't really a part of our vocab. Right! :)
Haven't had time to spin or knit. Yesterday, I knit the bag you see below. It was really fast and simple. I had to do something! I haven't been working on the Irishe Diamond Shawl or anything either. I know, you can't believe it. Neither can I, but I will of course be starting something soon. So I'll send pics soon of the latest WIP.

The new yarn shop opened last Friday. Sit and Knit it's called. It is wonderful. Of course I haven't gotten any pics of it yet. Hopefully E's Spinning and Knitting blog will have pics for you all out there. I didn't take my camera with me....
They have a nice shop, and the yarns are also nice. There are 2 couches and some chairs to sit there and just have a blast. I sat for a while and joined in, but of course the place was teaming with people because it's the newest thing in this town. Hopefully, I'll be teaching some classes there, so I'll post if and when that takes place. Until then, happy spinnin and knittin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy