Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What is Going On?
I have been sooooooo busy! Can you believe that it is already the middle of September? Our weather is still good so far, but I'm telling you, I am up to my eyeballs in projects! Finally finished Mrs. Heckamans fair isle (as you can see below), and am beginning another lace. I love to knit lace, its very quick for me to knit shawls. I don't exactly know why. I think it's the yarnovers that do it for me. And lace is just so delicate, and every girl wants lace... I want to be the girl giving it to them. (smile)

Got a big show coming up in only 4 weeks in Valporasio, Indiana. Interwoven Expressions is the name of it. We'll see how it goes this year. There are about 31 artists participating this year, should be fun. Gotta run, knit on, spin on sisters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy