Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Sunday, October 02, 2005


So of course I had to purchase some fiber to help support the other spinners at the spin-in yesterday, so I got this gorgeous nylon, wool, and silk angora blend from Peggy. Isn't it a wonderful purple/lavender? I had to then try it out on the new gal, Bets, and of course she spins like a dream too...and then since I learned to navajo ply yesterday, of course I plyed this with that technique, and I personally think that it came out just gorgeous... But then again, I am partial to my own handspun. Who isn't, don't you always think that everything you spin is just the best? If you don't, then you should! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy