Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, December 02, 2005

And this morning. I've been a bit busy with household work things, so now I get to go and knit some more. And it's the best kind of day to be knitting because it's snowing out, and it looks so pretty. And I have the fire going, and I'm sitting beside it snug in my chair. Happy knitting to all... :-) P.S. I will post some pictures of the schematics of this sweater and the drawing and the charts and where I got them in my next blog post. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Gorgeous Fair Isle as usual, Liz!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I marvel at your work.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thank you ladies. I'm excited to get it done. I think I might cut it down the middle and make it a cardigan after all. We'll see.

3:23 PM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

That is gorgeous and you knit so quickly!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy