Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I finished the doily that I started a couple of days ago. This one is different than the one I originally posted. It was giving me fits getting the center to lay flat! So, I think I need to try a different needle size (smaller) and try it again. In the meantime, I made this one. Sometimes I just have to take a break from knitting, and do some lace crochet, or filet crochet just to break the monotony? of things... But isn't this just gorgeous? I love making doilies. I think I may put this one in a frame after I starch it! I'm still spinning of course! That never bores me.... Later! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! What a great thing to teach what you love.

9:24 AM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

So beautiful Liz! I have picked crocheting up after about 15 years but I'm not crocheting that yet!

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy