Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Well, I found out that I was mistaken about soysilk and ingeo! This is ingeo! Which is made from corn! Duh on me! And soysilk is made from soybeans. Both fibers however are manmade. And both fibers are like spinning silk believe me! I love this color though. This is the natural color of the corn after the processing and everthing. No dye! I would love to try and dye this and see what happens. I think after I get used to spinning it, I'm going to try my hand at dyeing it. Since it is going to be warming up pretty soon, I am excited about dyeing again. :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz M. said...

Thank you Liz, I didn't know that!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy