Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Sunday, July 30, 2006

ISABELLE

This is a little cardi that I'm making for my niece. I started it this morning after working on Febre for about an hour. For some reason, sometimes I have to switch up when I'm midway through a project, especially colorwork because I start to get a little bored! So, I decided to make the sweater my sis has been asking for for Isabelle. And of course that's what I'm naming it. I'm making it with raglan sleeves. I like the shape and look of raglans on little kids better. Seems to fit them more, we'll see. And I'm going to have a collar. I may be posting this pattern after I'm done if I keep my calculations correct, and I don't have to rip... later :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy