Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Elizabeth Sorhab and I went to Lisa Truman's farm (Nestles Needles Farm) on Thursday last week to shop for some fiber. We got there and her chicken coop (the shop) was loaded full of fiber. Bags and bags everywhere. So I picked a couple of bags. This was one of them, this wenslydale top! In this natural gray! It's more like silver... I couldn't believe my eyes. Just gorgeous and yummy! I couldn't help myself and immediately came home and started spinning this stuff!!! And boy, do I have plans for this!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks incredibly soft and silky, must be lovely to spin with! What else did you buy :)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy