Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

RETREAT!

Yes! It's been a week already, and we've been and back from the spinning retreat! It was soooo fun! I met so many new people, and saw all kinds of different wheels. There was so much fiber, I thought I was in heaven, and there were so many different spinners. It's so nice to meet other people of the same caliber as yourself, ya know? And, we all had a lot of similiar things in common with one another besides just our love of spinning and all things fiber! Kids, and husbands, and cats and dogs, and many of them had farms that they run, and Charlotte was able to make some connections with people she hadn't met with different animals (sheep). And it was just very nice. There was no set schedule, except for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Which was too good! I ended up with a single room, which I was happy about, and didn't mind at all, and the weather was stormy and windy and yucky! But we were cozy inside with wool and wheels. I'm definitely going next year, and hopefully, some of our other friends will get to join! I'd love it if it was like a week long! Wouldn't that be fab? Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger MUDNYC said...

Fun! I can't wait to hear more about it Wed., I hope you can make it to BV. Sorry I missed you last week.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

I wasn't there! Sorry, I've been sick this week! Yucko... I'll see you hopefully on Tuesday at Frog Pond!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy