Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What a week so far. My very good friend just got out of the hospital from having her colon removed. I am very worried about her, her incision split open, and she is a widow with no one to care for her. I think I'll have to check her out a couple times a day. Anyway, I'm just glad that she's home.
I've been spinning alot this week, (will post just finished stuff). We had group yesterday, and no one showed! Bummer!! But usually in the summer that's what happens because everyone is gone for the summer. But, we're not going to be daunted. Anyway, I'm still spinning!!!! Happy spinning week to everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pugknits said...

happy spinning, back!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy