Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

ON THE MEND
Well, I had surgery yesterday morning. Everything went great. I'm glad that it's over. I was a nervous wreck. So, I'm just sending a little update, and letting everyone know that I'll be back on the knitting and spinning frenzy in just a couple of weeks. I can't wait!!! Thank you to everyone for their support and well wishes. I won't have any pics to post for a while, just going to get started on another shawl soon. Thinking I'll make up my own this time. I think I've got the general idea after doing the Tina Shawl. So, we'll see how it comes out. Spin and knit on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy