Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, July 08, 2005

What A Week!

This message is coming at a time when our thoughts and prayers are focused on our many friends overseas. We should take time to remember that no day is promised to anyone. Live life to the best of our ability, and hope and pray that we're in God's thoughts and memories. Treat each other with respect, and love.

I am grateful for my family. I am grateful for my life. I am grateful for my ability to knit and spin in times of sorrow and crisis. This helps me through and gives me to strength to cope with the pressures and the sorrows. Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy