Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Weekend!
Sorry for not posting for a couple of days. We were gone over the weekend to our District Convention in Toledo, Ohio. We camped! It was fun. And interesting with 5 kids! :) But, the program was great from beginning to end.
Below is what I absolutely had to do when I got home. I wanted to spin like crazy, and I did yesterday. I don't know why I decided to blend the cotswold with the merino, but it came out great. Kind of softened up the cotswold, and now it can be knit into something soft.
We just received the information for the show this year at Interwoven Expressions. There are 31 artists. The location is the same. We'll see how it goes with that many people there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy