Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What Have I Been Doing?
Well, everything! Of course. This week has been so crazy! The kids need clothes for school, and supplies, and this, and that! Well, I just had to step up to the plate, and put on my SUPER MOM outfit, and get to steppin! ha, ha :) Now, I have one more day, and they go back! Yeah!!!!!

So, the next adventure in the life of Liz Matthews is teaching! I will be teaching for Sit & Knit Yarn Shop here in downtown South Bend. I am very excited, I have finished two projects for the shop that I will be teaching, and I guess if you want to see them, you have to go to the shop heh? The one pic below is of another project that I will be teaching there. Come on over and join me. We're going to be doing lace, and cables and fair isles, and Dale of Norway, and whatever else we can come up with. We'll be sitting and knittin, and sittin and spinnin :o) Until later, enjoy the rest of your weeks ladies, and keep those chins, up and those hand movin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy