Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So, when the other slipover was on the floor being blocked, I was plotting the next one! And here it is. I'm making a vest for myself! I know, you can't believe it! But it's true! I love these colors, and this is what I'm going to take the next week to do. Do you think I can get it done in a week? I have a special occasion coming up on the 5th of November. Guess I'd better get busy huh?

And then what do you think I woke up to today? 4 sick kids again!!!! 3 went to the doctors yesterday, and 2 have strep throat, and 1 has an "unknown" virus. So, the 4th got up this morning not feeling well again! And the one with the unknown virus and him share a room...surprise of surprises! I told them all that they had BETTER get well TODAY!!! :) in my nicest MOM way....(yeah right!) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Wow good luck with the sick kids!!! Is this a bad time to remind you of Saturday? 12:00pm at my house- knitn'spin

3:32 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

It's not that it's a bad time, but I probably won't be able to come. Maybe I will try to escape even for an hour or two. What's your phone #?

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy