Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

And here is the front of the sweater with both sleeves joined to the body. Now I'm going to begin knitting around and around decreasing gradually as I go, and creating a ragland arm shaping. EPS is such a wonderful solution to creating your own sweater designs, I just can't get over how simple it is. And it always comes out right for me. I use this system for every sweater I design. If you don't have Elizabeth Zimmermans books or videos, I suggest the investment. You won't regret it. :) Happy knittin and spinnin.... Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Go Liz!!! It is almost done!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

OMG- It's going to be done by the weekend, isn't it....

I crown you the World's Fastest Knitter!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Yes, I HAVE to get it done by Saturday, to wear Saturday to my nephews baptism...my needles are smokin (lol)

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have any of Zimmermans books. Is there one which is better than the rest? I mean, if you can only buy one, which should I spend my money on?

Your sweater looks like exactly what I need in this cold and wet weather, it looks super-comfy!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy