Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Here is Charlotte, me and E. I had to wear the vest, (they made me...) And if you look real close, you can see the left side of my face is swollen, the wisdom tooth came out yesterday, but all in all, not to bad, at least it doesn't really hurt that much :( And E has on her first handspun yarn top that she made. It is too cute, I love the blue bow in it. We had a blast, thank you Elizabeth, and family for your hospitality. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

It looks wonderful! And so quickly knit too! (from my POV of course ;o)

I am very envious of your sit and spin group!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Oh, we have a fab time. I just look so forward to when we all get together. It's not nearly enough, but we're getting better at it.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy