Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I started knitting this pair of socks, and everyone knows that I am not a fan of knitting socks unless there is some colors or pattern or something other than plain knitting around and around! But, when it's as cold as it is here, you forget about what you like to do, and you just do it! And believe me, I am a mad woman knittin these socks, cause my feet are freezin! So, I put down the wheel and the fair isle, and I am on a sock knittin festival for the next couple of days. Of course Katelyn wants another pair, and the boys are buggin me for theirs! Fortunately, I can knit about a pair a day if I really just do it! So, you guys get to see socks for a minute! Sorry.... :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy