Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yes! I'm still here! I have been so busy lately with doctors appts. etc. that I feel I've hardly had any time to do anything! NO knitting, or hardly any spinning! But alas, there is one more appt. left on Friday, and then it's freedom from doctors for a couple of months! I am at the neck of this sweater, and getting ready to cut it open at the front and the sides for the sleeves. Will probably pick up and knit the sleeves down! This sweater is a blend of alpaca/shetland(cream), llama(brown), and icelandic/shetland(dark brown)! Happy knitting and spinning everyone! And thank you to everyone for the well wishes with the health issues I've been facing! I really, really appreciate knowing that people are out there that know and understand what I've been going through! Makes me want to keep my chin up and keep on movin.... :) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Looking good Liz! I hope all is getting better. I have been super busy and I don't see a let up this week but I'd love to try to make it to spin in. If it is during a week my mom is back I'll definitely be there:-)

3:20 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I'll add myself to the well wishers. The sweater is lovely. Someday, I'll work up enough nerve to steek.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good! I'd love to be able to spin a medium weigh yarn, it's on my wishlist for 2006. All I can produce is thin yarn (which is nic too) but I want to be able to control what I do!

Glad to hear there will be no more docotors for a while. I hope all your meds come our right, so that you are free of pain, and maybe have the energey to do what you wish to do. Take care!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy