Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

NOT MUCH KNITTING TODAY!
My wonderful middle son (George) had his honors breakfast this morning for being on the honor roll for the second semester in school! Yeah Georgie! So my sister and I went to the breakfast this morning and enjoyed that ceremony. Which means, I didn't do much knitting today! Of course, for me the day is not nearly over. So, hopefully tonight I can get the rest of the sleeve done and the ribbing and start on the second one! I'm itching to do my newest project.

What is that? Well, I'm thinking of trying a sweater back and forth with the wonderful Twilight merino that I spun up the other week! Why? I don't know. Something different I guess. But usually I end up taking back and forth knitting out and cast it back onto the circs. I just can't get over the seemlessness of circular knitting and that you can knit an entire garment in less time!. Besides, I hate to sew up! Yuck! Until next post... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Congrats to George!!! I can't wait to see that sweater. Get movin' girl.(don't ask about mine, I've been unfaithful. I just keep casting on for something else;-)

3:10 AM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Sounds like an interesting challenge, but you do knit so quickly in the round ;o)

Congratulations on the honors! (for George)

5:28 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thank you! (from Georgie) He's smiling right now! (ha, ha, ha) And I know Rhelynn, you're right about my knitting in the round faster! But, hey! Trying something new kind of makes you long for the old huh? :)

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy