Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This is what I decided to do yesterday morning until early afternoon! This lovely chocolate/black romney is from Lisa Trumans stock of fibre in her barn! I got a pound of it from Charlotte Wolfe (who sells it for Lisa) and couldn't resist spinning up a hank of it to see what it will look like! I spun it a medium worsted weight. With a pound of it, I'll probably be able to make a nice long sweater/jacket with some splendidly lovely cables! And soft! I can't believe how soft it is.... but I did pick up the fair isle later last evening..... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy