Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN?

Out of commission! That's where! The little lovelies decided to get on the computer when we were gone on Friday and crashed the system! My husband, (poor man, he has a double virus) was home sick from work today, and he was able to go back and restore the system. And at about 7:00 if was ready to go! I had 175 messages! I hadn't posted in weeks, and now! Well, anyway, here I am finally! But I bet you one thing, those kids won't be putting their little pugs on my computer again anytime soon. We're going to get them an old clunker that only has MS Word and Excel, and maybe one more program, and that's it. No Touching MINE! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yippee! You're back. You have been missed. I can't get enough of your spinning and steeking. Thanks for posting and I hope this rascals don't touch your computer for a while.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Rosa, thanks a bunch! Me too! I have forbid them to even put their hands on the computer without permission and supervision! :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Carmell said...

you mean to tell me husbands can actually do something other than lie in bed while sick? hmmm i think i'm getting played!!!! glad you're back!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks KB! I know, you can't believe it can you? :) My hubby did lie around though for about 2 days moaning and groaning about not being able to breathe! ha, ha, ha, ha

12:19 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Glad to see you post. Having just had a hard drive crash, completely understand about computer problems. Ugh!

Lovely cardigan!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy