Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Saturday, March 11, 2006

And this is the wonderful ingeo that I spun the other night, and set the dye and the twist. I started knitting this shawl! I have a really important event coming up in about 3 weeks, and thought that this would be a beautiful springtime shawl. I just love these colors, and am looking forward to getting it done for the Memorial. I've knit this much since last night. It's a very simple diagonal lace pattern. Only 6 lines of pattern to memorize. And three are purl! Until later, :) Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your spinning is so even! I'm totally impressed, and quite envious. I've only tried soy-silk once, I found a bit difficult to spin, but lovely to knit! Does the tencel spin the same as the soy-silk?

4:46 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

yes it does. But it depends though on if it is blended with any wool. If it is, then it's easier to spin. :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Was surfing around and landed on your site. Had to drop a comment on how much I looooove your stuff!!! The colors are amazing and I am such a fan of spinning silk and the like. Great job!

4:04 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Just absolutely beautiful Liz!

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! Your spinning is absolutely amazing, and I love the shawl you've begun, the colors make so cool! Great work done!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Your shawl is very lovely. You are truly gifted. : )

11:48 AM  
Blogger bzystitchin said...

Just thought I would drop in to see what you are up to. I must say, you always amaze me with the high quality of work in a short period of time. Keep on Knittin'. Your shawl is beautiful.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thank you kindly everyone. I try to do what I can. I love knitting, so therefore, I want to wear what I make, or have someone else wear it, so I try to make it exceptional. Happy knitting and spinning to you all too! :)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy