Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, April 14, 2006

I ordered this merino sock yarn from KnitPicks in Morning Glory! I think these colors are so springy! And I'm making them in the same pattern from the Fall Interweave Knitting edition. I love that pattern. It's so easy! And for some reason, I really like knitting things in lace patterns in the summer! This sock I started this morning, and I'm almost ready to start the heel... socks that I can knit that have a pattern are fun, socks that don't, aren't! :)  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Love those colors. The socks are going to turn out very well.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy