Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

And this is a new shawl. Yeah, I started something else, the Sheep Shawl by Evelyn A. Clark. I don't know what was the matter, but I just couldn't quite figure out the other pattern. It wasn't making sense to me on one side. The mirror imaging just wasn't coming out right according to the directions. So, when I get more time, I'm going to sit down and map it out on graph paper so that I can see it, and it makes more sense. In the meantime, the Sheep Shawl is going along as smoothly as ever! What's to be expected? I mean hey, it's Evelyn Clark! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy