Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Swallowtail shawl (Evelyn A. Clark - Interweave Knits Fall 2006) all done and blocking on the floor. I finished it last night, and put it to soak in the sink all night! I actually fell asleep and forgot that it was in there! Hard to believe I know, but what can I say? It was perfectly ready for rinsing and blocking this morning though, and the cats stayed away because I closed the door! There would have been white hairs everywhere, and it wouldn't have been pretty for that black! I will be posting pics of Katie modeling it later :) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Nik said...

see, that's got to be some kind of record or something. you knit that pretty quickly.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that's impressive!

You literally spun and knit the shawl faster than I could pick up the 640 stitches for the edging on the one I'm working on.

I'll check back when it's dry (I'll still be picking up).

5:58 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Lovely!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thank you ladies, I think it is. But it was so nice working with this handspun that I couldn't put it down!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy