Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, August 11, 2006

Yes, yes, yes!!!! (thanks Meg Ryan - Sleepless in Seattle), but that's not why I'm saying Yes! It's the corriedale. I've spun a bobbin full and set the twist already! I couldn't help it, honestly! It was just looking at me sitting there in the bag, begging to be spun. And what to be spun into? Some wonderfully delightful lace weight (or as close as I could come). It's just soooo yummy! I don't know any other way to describe it. It's like silk. Reminds me of merino, but sooo fluffy. Anyhow, if you want to spin some really nice fiber go to www.coppermoose.com They are fast with shipping it to ya to, if they have it in stock! Which, when he runs out, it's not a surprise considering how nicely prepared their fiber is.... :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy