Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Dyed Last Night!

It was about 10:30P and I was suddenly struck with the mood to dye! So I went and fished out the rest of the merino that I had left (about 8 oz.) and proceeded to do this dye job! I love the colors! Especially the yellow! Oh, excuse me, Gold Ochre. You'll be seeing more dyeing this week as my second shipment of dyes are coming! Yeah! So, I've almost gotten all of the Knit Picks dyes! Only 5 more left after this..... and I've been spinning it into sock weight yarn to boot! Later.... :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colors! Can't wait to see how it spins up.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy