Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

Norwegian Gloves!

I looked through Sheila McGregors book of Scandanavian knitting and found this delicious star pattern. So I thought it would make a wonderful pair of gloves. I'm on the second one and set of fingers as you can see. I've just got projects going everywhere. This yarn is Knit Picks Telemark in Black and Cream. Size 1 needles. I think that I will write and post this pattern if anyone is interested. I'm trying to figure out how to write the pattern in Adobe and put it on the blog to be accessed. If anyone knows how to do it for sure, let me know! Thanks! Happy knitting, spinning, and whatever else your doing.... :) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your star design gloves are lovely! I bought some of that Telemark to make a pair of men's gloves.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable, I love them. If you do write a pattern I'll be making them I'm sure.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - so beautiful gloves.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks! I've enjoyed making them. The first one only took 1 1/2 days. I was knitting like a mad woman though! :)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy