Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

FROG POND FIBER FROLIC!

It was a success! We had sooo much fun! We started at 10A and went to 3P. I couldn't believe how fast the time went. There is Elizabeth S., Vicki M., Chris, and Michelle) Behind them there on the counter is food, and lots of it! We had door prizes, and a swap table, trading fiber, and selling fiber, and books, and whatever else. I was so caught up in the fun, that I only took 2 pictures! So you'll have to go over and visit Jessica's blog at Clicketyclackewe.com to see the rest. We had (and I hope I don't leave anyone out) Michelle, (who is leaving us in about a month to go to Connecticut, boohoo), and Elizabeth S., Elizabeth L, Elizabeth M, Rebecca M., Vicki M., Janet King, Charlotte W., Chris C., Nancy P., Mary S., Stephanie D., and Jessica L.! We are all eagerly looking forward to the next one, which will be held at Elizabeth S.'s! Anyone out there living locally or close to us, come and join us! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

You forgot Sandy and Mary. I counted 14 people there! It was a lot of fun. Can't wait for the next one in May at Elizabeth S's house.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great name for your fiber frolic!! Aren't they fun! Also, your lace scarf pictured in an earlier post is beautiful!!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Oh, thanks,I did forget them. I knew I forgetting someone. I'm sorry you guys! I was thinking of you, and still didn't put you down! Forgive me?

4:53 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks Robin. I'm in lace knitting mode for the last couple of months. Course with my hands swelling up so much daily, it's about all I can do and not have pain. :)

3:37 PM  
Blogger MUDNYC said...

You are the best! I had so much fun! Thanks for the fiber, and for hostessing with the mostesting...

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy