Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

CLASSES!
Last evening I had to teach at the libarary. I wasn't expecting to go back until the fall. But, alas, they missed the cancellation info., and put it in the newspaper. I ended up with 12 students. So, I more or less had to go. But, it went great. I was on my medication, which makes me loopy. So, long story short, I started the class on a new project, and gave the wrong directions. So, here it is. All correct! (sorry to you all for the mess up) I'll be as good as new after my surgery on Monday. :-)

Basic Shaped Square
Cast On (co) 4 sts.
Row 1: Knit (k) 2, yarn over (yo), k2.
Row 2: Knit (k) 2, yarn over (yo), knit (k) to the end.
Repeat Row 2 until you have 62 stitches (sts) on your needle.

Begin decrease (dcr):
Knit (k) 1, knit 2 together (k2tog), yarn over (yo), k2tog.
Continue this decrease until there are 7 stitches on the needle.
Knit 2 stitches, slip 1 stitch from the left needle to the right needle without knitting it, knit the next 2 stitches together (k2tog), then pass the stitch that you slipped to the right needle over the first stitch on the right hand needle. Knit the last 2 stitches. (5 stitches left)
Row 2: Knit 2, yo, k2tog, k1. 5 stitches remain. Cast off all stitches and weave in tail.

If any one may have a question and can't get it, please contact me here. Good Luck!

In other news, the Tina Shawl is coming along quite well. I'm coming down to side 2, corner 2. It's really pretty! Hope to have it all done and blocked by the time I go into the hospital. Pictures to come soon.

I also spun today, some wonderfully delicious merino. I couldn't help myself. It was staring at me! So here's a pic of that. I only did it in singles because I want to make some lace with it. And yes it's blackish blue colored. Happy spinning and knitting to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy