Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

So today I finished the knitting of the body of the vest. I have cut it open as you can see below. Things are going a bit slower because I had my last wisdom tooth pulled this morning, and of course I have to be on some sort of pain medication. I am having a bit of a time trying to type this out. Anyway, long story short, I am in the process of putting the ribbing on the arms and then around the neck. My friend Kristine wants me to wear this tomorrow the the spin-in at Elizabeth S's. I think I may be able to finish the neck and block it tonight. I just might do that... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy