Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, November 14, 2005

And of course, I started another project. I couldn't help it. I think because I'm on the slow part of the sleeve of the other sweater, I am bored. I hate plain knitting. This I started this afternoon when I decided I was going to go stark raving mad if I saw anymore white! I'm putting cables in this, and it's just going to be another slipover. I like making them, I like wearing them also. They make one look a bit thinner I think.... happy knitting & spinnin... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful color! AND you get cables! Sounds like happy knitting to me.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy