Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, November 07, 2005

DUH! GUESS WHAT I DID?
So Friday comes around, and I've gotten everyone packed and ready to go! Picked up the clothes from the dry cleaners, took back the bras that didn't fit and exchanged them, (yes for a bigger size), and got my nylons, took the dog to the vet for boarding. Get home, make sure all 5 kids have their suits, ties, shoes, socks, swimsuits, books, Bibles, etc., etc.

We're on the road, and finally whew! we get on the tollroad and I'm sitting back knitting on the cardi, and all of a sudden it hits me... " Oh my God! I forgot my clothes!!!!!!" Hanging in the closet! Right where I left them! Martin says, do you want to turn around? I'm like, are you kidding? We're almost half way there! So, the wonderfully beautiful vest that I took an entire week (ok, 4 days) to make for myself was hanging there in my closet all forlorn and NOT worn for one of the most important days of my oldest sons life! DUH, and DUMBER! I know, don't say it! I've already kicked myself 1600 times. So we had to go and find me something to wear as soon as we got there. Of course, that was ok too, because dear hubby bought me a sharp suit from Marshalls. (I think he felt bad that I had to get everyone ready to go by myself as usual, and forgot my clothes)! So, all in all, it really wasn't that bad..... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger WandaWoman said...

Oh, that's so sad that you forgot your clothes. Yikes, but you sound like you have a sweet hubby and he bought you a nice suit to boot!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy