Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I finally finished spinning the yarn for the next cardigan (actually the twin the the dark brown one) so that I can write the pattern. I know you all have requested it, and so this is the only logical thing to do, is to knit it over again, and write down each step. I'm really bad at that.... but I will be starting this one soon enough. Going to set the twist tonight! This is an alpaca/shetland blend. It's absolutely heavenly.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger WandaWoman said...

Beautiful and in that color, the sweater will be so nice. And I just love Alpaca, so yummy!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy