Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, November 21, 2005

My daughter and I went to spend the day with a friend of mine who had her colon removed three months ago. She wasn't in the best of spirits, so we spent the day with her on Saturday just knitting and spinning and crocheting. She made this blankie for me! Isn't it pretty! I had crocheted these squares probably 2 years ago, and I of course put it away. I then gave a whole bin of yarn to her, and she dug these squares out, and decided to finish the blanket and gave it to me. I thought that was sweet! I love these colors.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beatifull, I too crochet and knit been quilting since 1989 and love it.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

I have been crocheting since I was 5. My grandma taught me. I just learned to knit about 5 years ago though. I taught myself. And been going strong ever since. :-)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy