Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

And #3
I am very happy with the way the sleeve turned out. I did absolutely no shaping of this sleeve. I knit it straight to the cuff on the same amount of stitches that I picked up at the top of the armhole. At the cuff I K1, K2tog all the way around and decreased the amount of 110 picked up stitches by half which left me with 55 stitches. In order to have an even number of stitches to do 2x2 ribbing for the cuff I decreased down to 54 stitches! And it fits great! So now, onto the second sleeve! :) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Woo Hoo you are in the home stretch!!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Yes I try to, but usually, the way that I switch colors allows me to pull the new color and the old color in a way that brings the previous row even to the new row. (See Meg Swansens Jogless Jog for the Dubblemosa Hat) :)

1:15 PM  
Blogger bzystitchin said...

I love looking at your work. I don't remember, is this an original or can I buy this pattern somewhere? If it is an original, are you willing to share?

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy