Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

This was the inspiration for the newest project! Meg Swansens Wool Gathering from a couple of years ago. I finally feel confident to knit these cables in the round. I don't know that I will do the saddle sleeve shoulders necessarily, but I will use all of the cables in this newsletter. There is the 22 stitch main cable down the back, and the I am not making a cardigan, but a pullover. So I am running the 22 stitch cable down the front and the back middle section. And there is a Sheepsfold cable that is 12 stitches and there is the fishbone cable that is 9 stitches! Lovin it! I did no border besides just beginning the pattern. But I looked at the fair isle again and it's calling me! I am really looking forward to wearing that one! So I think this week I will finish it! Finally! Yeah! We'll see. This cabled sweater is fun! OK! :) Later..... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

It looks very complicated. I can't wait to see the finished product. You are just a knitting machine!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about synchronity! I've settled on this pattern with which to ue my Briggs & Little Regal yarn. Now I need to do the math . . .

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who can resist cables? Just as long as you finish that lovely hand-spun fair isle too, I want to see the finished sweater! Nice pattern on the cables, looks like they are fun to knit.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy