Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

FOLK FESTIVAL!

Here is the opening of the booth from Saturday's Folk Festival. We sold the most at the festival out of all the booths (which were only about 7 booths) and I personally only sold 2 skeins of yarn! NOT good! But a good day nonetheless. Lots of contacts, and met lots of really nice folks. Got to do some demonstrating of spinning and knitting, and lots of talking about fiber.

Now, I'm working on spinning some shetland for another all natural fair isle, except I think that I'm going to be dyeing some of the colors to go into this one from the white shetland I'm spinning and I'm also spinning a moorit (which is the natural color) to go into this one. We'll see, I'll keep you posted.... pics to come....

By the way... the glove below is handspun that is STILL left from the first fair isle, the second slipover, and I'm still going, I may have some to put into the new one that's coming up! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I was close, I would have been there. BEautiful stuff.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks Rebekah. I know, it's hard to get to so many different events throughout the summer, in so many different states. I'd love to go to so many of them, but there's no way.... :)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Sorry you didn't sale as much as you wanted. Better luck next time. :)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy