Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, July 07, 2006

Orien's Front!

Yeah! It's finally done! I have been unable to put this thing on the board until this afternoon because I've had to label and get all the handspun yarn ready to go for tomorrow, and the sweaters, etc., etc.! The board is pretty easy to figure out! But it can really stretch out a garment! I can see why a garment can be made 3 or 4x's the original size! I LOVE wool! and wooley boards. Thank goodness for the Shetlander's!

I'll be posting Folk Festival pics tomorrow! or Sunday, the festival if from 1 - 8P. Bye for now... Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

It looks amazing. You are truly gifted. One day I will be a pro like you. I guess I'd better start knitting and spinning. : )

7:09 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

You knit fast enough to make my head spin. I can't say that enough ;o)

5:36 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks ladies. I'm not sure what's next. I thought of trying some gloves! Usually, it takes a little something to give me a new inspiration though, hopefully that will be soon! :)

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning, as always! I can't even believe that's handspun yarn in that slip-over! Love the pattern, it looks really really good, especially in those natural colours. What fiber is it?

I must have missed reading about your wooley board, how do you get one, and how much is it? Looks like a very useful tool.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Hi Tina, I got my wooley board from Heckaman's Quilts and Yarns, which is my local yarn shop. I think that you can go to the Jamison web site and order directly from them also though.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy