Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, July 03, 2006

FAIR ISLE FUN!

Just whizzing along on the fair isle. Finally cast on the steeks for the armholes and v-neck! I'm very impressed with this pattern and the colors. It's coming out quite nicely I'd say. Looking forward to the next project already though.... Oh, I almost forgot! I finally got my wooley board on Saturday from Mrs. Heckaman! She's been holding that sucker for me forever! I know she was glad that I finally got it! So, Orien is going to be the first fair isle to be officially Shetlandized the right and proper way! Can't wait to post those pics..... :) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Oh my, you are so-o fast! It's gorgeous. I still can't get over the fact that it's all handspun by you.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Wow, the yarn for your beauty of a Fair Isle is hand spun?! That's amazing! It's such a lovely, classy design, I love it.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy