Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Not Much Knitting...

I've had a bit of a set back for the last week or so. My fibromyalgia has flared it's ugly head in a big way with the weather being what it has around here lately. Wet and Cold! Yuck. Well, I've been cramped up and flared up for days. So, I'm just now getting unstuck and trying to press on. Fortunately, I was able to finish the vest and other sweater for the festival at Prairie Winds Farm on Saturday. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it. So my dear hubby and son took the garments to Charlotte for me. I haven't heard how it went yet, but was very disappointed I didn't get to go. I've been looking forward to that festival for months now, and wouldn't you know it! I was down... huh.... hopefully I'll be back up and running in no time. Got too much knitting and spinning to do!

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Sorry to hear that your fibromyalgia has flared up again. I don't know much about fibromyalgia but I do hope you have some comfort soon.
I finished my first Fair isle vest steeks and all for my son. Thanks to you and reading your blog over these past months it inspired me to make one. I didn't even sew down the steeks before cutting. It is not fancy or perfect but I love it.

Thank you again.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Oh Crystal, you're very welcome. I don't know much about it being me exactly, I give thanks to Meg S, and EZ. They've inspired me to knit the way that I do. I'm glad to hear that you had the courage and tenacity to "JUST DO IT!" Good for you! Keep up the good work!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy