Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Norwegian Pullover

I started the Norwegian pullover yesterday and was able to get this far! The yarn I'm using is Telemark from Knit Picks. I forgot that I had ordered this awhile back. I was going through the closet and there it was! Yeah! I love having yarn that I forgot about, and then pull it out and it's ready to go! This has been going pretty fast. It is based on EZ's EPS system with a co of 180 sts. for the ribbing. 2x2 ribbing at the bottom for 3". Then increase to 212 sts. for the body and begin pattern after knitting a short row across the back. I also snuck one in after the second set of lus. It's going great, and I'm also darning as I go. Saves time at the end. Happy knitting to all! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great, your sweater you posted yesterday is beautiful too.

Surprise yarn is the best kind of yarn there is!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy