Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Saturday, October 07, 2006

NO Computer!
Where in the world have I been? Well, that's what happens when your coomputer just decided one day, that "hey, I'm tired, and I don't think I'm going to do this anymore!", and just shuts off! No warning, no asking, no nothin! Just bam! And who of you have a thousand or so just layin around for you to go out and buy a new computer? Well, we don't. Our little bit of savings is for "Emergency" sake only! So, we had to wait a couple of weeks and finally last night were able to go and get a new computer. My husband went to Staples and purchased this one for $599, with a 20" monitor and it's an HP Pavillion. However, let me say that this is the floor model! Who cares? I didn't. It's not like we're web masters or something. But I do say, that when you want to go online for something, not having a computer really sucks! Why is it that our lives are so dependent on computers? I mean, what did we do when there wasn't such a thing as home computers? I remember that, don't you? And no cell phones. Now it's like, "Oh my God, I forgot my cellphone, or Oh, my computers down!!!!" The whole world practically stops, and you don't know what to do. And you run out and take whatever extra 2 cents that you may have to make sure that you get a new phone or a computer! It almost made me not want to get one. But then, after about 30 seconds, I changed my mind! Anywhewww, here we are. So I'm back in business! Until later people, happy knitting and spinning...... :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, I was wondering where you were.
I can see you've been busy, eventhough you couldn't go online. Those singles look amazing!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

thanks tina! for some reason I just love to spin singles... :) How's the baby growing?

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy