Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Dye Day and Sock Yarn!

Today I dyed for about 3 hours. I also did some spinning, no knitting! But, I have handspun yarns and hand-dyed fiber online at a new store called....
http://chocolateprincess.etsy.com

I think if you click on this it will take you to my shop! I'll be adding things about twice a week as they get done! Feel free to shop away! Or just give me a feedback comment! Here is a pic of my Skittles dye that I did yesterday, and dried this morning, and ready to spin....

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Beautiful roving! I see you've sold some at your Etsy shop. Congrats!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks Vicki! Yes, I've sold quite a bit more than I was expecting so soon! But I'm glad!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful color!! And, perfect name. Nice Etsy shop, too.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Thanks robin!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy