Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

DYEING! FOR SOCKS!

So if you've been wondering what I've been up to, here it is! Dyeing and spinning like a mad woman! For the last week here are the results! Nothing but dyeing and spinning, dyeing and spinning, all day long! But, I'm very pleased with the outcome! These hanks are all about 300 yds. , which is enough to make a good sized woman's pair of socks! If anyone is interested, these hanks are $25.00 each! Just let me know if you'd like one. They are one of a kind and spun by me:) Back to spinning.... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those skeins are truly amazing! Now, if there'd been some money left after all the christmas shopping.... Maybe if they are still available after the holidays. But I guess you'll have spun up a whole new batch by then :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger MUDNYC said...

Elizabeth, those are beautiful! It was nice to meet you last night!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said this on Wednesday, but those skeins are so beautiful. I'm with Tina, if I have some money after Christmas, that pinky black skein has my name on it! :).

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy