Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Look! We did it! We braved the cold and blowing snow and went to Jess's for the Frog Pond Fiber Frolic today! And let me tell you, it was worth it! We all arrived around 11-ish, and didn't leave until like 4P! We just couldn't help it! Let's see, from left to right (Katy, Peggy Coffey!, Jessica, Susan, and Svena) What a group huh? And then there was me, I'm not in any of the photos I took of course, but we had merry group! And food, and chit chat, and fun. And spinning silk hankies with drop spindles, and trading fiber, and etc., etc. It was just wonderful! Wish you all could have been there... maybe next time. It will be my turn to have the next one at my house in March. Date and time to come..... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy