Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Friday, February 02, 2007

Norgi Vest!

Yes, I'm still knitting the vest. I had picked up around the armholes and knit down about an inch in pattern and didn't like it, so I decided to just go ahead with the vest idea. I'll finish up the armholes and neck today and block it for tomorrow!
Frog Pond Fiber Artists are having a Spin-In, Knit-in, Crochet-in or whatever in at Jessica's house! I'm too excited! My only worry is the weather. It's supposed to start snowing this evening. Maybe it'll quit just so we can go to the spin-in, and then start back up later.....(what do you think?) I'll hopefully remember my camera so I can take pics of everyone there! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Happy New Year!

Liz, I see you have been keeping yourself busy. I love the vest. I just completed a 2nd Fair Isle vest with a blue/white combo. Thanks for all your inspiration

1:12 PM  
Blogger Liz M. said...

Crystal, your welcome. You keep me going... your encouraging words and support!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy