Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Well, What a Week!

I went to the doctors on Wednesday. Mind you, this is the 5th doctor I've been to since January of 06. This one doesn't think that I have fibromyalgia, he thinks I've either developed lups or rheumatoid athritis. I just wish someone would find out what is wrong with me, and so I can move forward, instead of all these guesses and these medications. I feel like a guinea pig! "Let's try this one, let's try that one...." It's getting on my nerves. In the meantime, I'm dealing with wrist pain, hands swelling, ankles hurting, hips hurting, my neck is killing me. I'm have a hard time sleeping well. I've been uped on my dosage of medication, and they've added another one for anxiety! NO! I don't have anxiety do I? With 5 kids, 2 of which are not mine? What, can that really be?

Anyway, here is my progress on the border of the sheep shawl. Hoping to have this all done by the time I go to the retreat next weekend! Not that I'm not going to be looking forward to that!!! I've been looking forward to it for over a year. I'll post pics of that when I return. Take care all, and have a great weekend.... :) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Gorgeous shawl! Oh my, I can see how swollen your hands are.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shawl!! Have you or were you ever checked for tick-borne illnesses?? A lot if not all of the symptoms you mention are very similar.

9:09 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

i'm hoping you are feeling better:-(
The shawl looks amazing! I can't wait to see it!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous

Skip Prev 5

List Prev 5

Next

Skip Next 5

List Next 5

List All Random Site Join!
This RingSurf Site is owned by Knit & Spin Crazy